My name is Patricia McKean with Unbeatable Mortgages part of Mortgage Architects. I provide clients financing for their mortgage needs. I have been licensed since 2004. I am able to assist in any type of property financing but I specialize in rural properties. When purchasing a property these are steps to ensure you haver a positive experience:
- Complete online app at https://velocity.newton.ca/sso/public.php?sc=1hn000i0sjxts
- Supply income, down payment and ID documents Your file will be reviewed and options provided for a pre-approval
- Shop with Rhonda to find your perfect home
- I will send in the file to the lender on your behalf with all documents, MLS and the offer to purchase
- Once the mortgage is approved the next step will be wait for the lawyer to call
- Meet with the lawyer and sign all legal documents pertaining to the purchase
- Take possession and enjoy your new home
Some things to keep in mind when purchasing a rural property. There are stricter requirements to purchase mobile homes over 15 years old. Ensure you work with a realtor who can assist you with the Well and Septic reports. Any property over 5 acres has limited lenders who will entertain. Bare land purchases can be done but generally require a minimum of 35% down payment.
Find out how much you can afford before you go house hunting! This will keep you focused on shopping for homes within your price range. Why get pre-approved for a mortgage?
Find house-hunting easier with the advantages of mortgage pre-approval:
•You'll save time, seeing only homes you can afford
•You can keep piece in mind and plan your budget, knowing your monthly payment amounts
•Your real estate agent will serve you better knowing that you're approved and ready to buy
•Your pre-approved status will give you more negotiating advantage with a seller
•You can take advantage of low mortgage rates by locking it in against increases through pre-approval